Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2023 · 12 posts · 1 vote
3y
Real Estate is a huge platform. It is hard initially but as you go further you will learn a lot along the journey. I would suggest educating yourself would be the first step. Then set your goals. what are you expecting from these investments? How much risk do you want you take? Your strength and weaknesses. So many factors you need to consider before jump in. Then decide the path which varies along the journey. There are so many ways to invest in real estate world.
Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2023 · 12 posts · 1 vote
3y
Real Estate is a huge platform. It is hard initially but as you go further you will learn a lot along the journey. I would suggest educating yourself would be the first step. Then set your goals. what are you expecting from these investments? How much risk do you want you take? Your strength and weaknesses. So many factors you need to consider before jump in. Then decide the path which varies along the journey. There are so many ways to invest in real estate world.
Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 28 votes
3y
Hey Veronika, Congrats on starting your journey! Diving into Real Estate can feel like you're trying to drink from a fire house. There is sooo much information out there and many different approaches to getting started. Everyone also has different goals in their real estate journey.
I think the community could help you better if we knew the answers to these three questions:
1. How much money are you ready to invest?
2. What is your immediate goal with this investment? (cash flow, somewhere to live, long term return, a vacation rental you can also enjoy, etc.)
Real Estate Agent · Phoenix AZ · Member since 2023 · 26 posts · 6 votes
3y
Welcome to the Phoenix world of investing! I'm an investment agent out here I work with new and established investors. Lets connect! I'd love to be a free resource for you