buying forever home-need list for a neighborhood

buying forever home-need list for a neighborhood

Member since 2019 路 97 posts 路 67 votes

Hi BP fam! I am in search of a new primary residence. With inventory being so constrained in my town (Redondo Beach) I'd like to send letters to homeowners in a specific neighborhood I'm interested in. The neighborhood I've targeted is not large so I would not want a list of the entire zip code. I have never mailed letters so I'm new to this. Is there a service out there that will narrow it down on a map so that I get a list of say a 10 by 10 block area? Which service would suit my needs best. I hope this makes sense!

Thank you!!!

0Reply
22 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker 路 Torrance, CA 路 Member since 2021 路 31 posts 路 9 votes
    3y

    Typically a title rep would be able to help you with this in short order. If you have an agent you're planning to use as the buyer, I would ask them get this through a rep they frequently use. If you are looking for an agent to be on your team, my wife does a lot of SFR business in the South Bay and Redondo and we live in South Redondo as well!

  • Member since 2019 路 97 posts 路 67 votes
    3y

    Thanks Josh! I appreciate that. Would a title company be able to round it down to a small neighborhood. I had a title company give me the entire 90277 zip code once but that was over 6k homes 馃槵 what鈥檚 your wife鈥檚 name? 

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Torrance, CA 路 Member since 2021 路 31 posts 路 9 votes
    3y

    My wife is JoRay!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.