Seller Disclosure through email

Seller Disclosure through email

Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 6 votes

I'm going to disclose to the buyer regarding a lien issue which might affect and delay the closing. Should this be done officially via T64? Can I instead notify the buyers agent via email and skip T64?

0Reply
28 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Santosh Prabakar:

    I'm going to disclose to the buyer regarding a lien issue which might affect and delay the closing. Should this be done officially via T64? Can I instead notify the buyers agent via email and skip T64?


     Ask your agent. Typically if you disclose it via email and get confirmation it should be fine but your agent/attorney can also  "officially" notify them

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.