Tampa or Orlando That`s the question

Tampa or Orlando That`s the question

Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 16 votes

Hey fellow Investors!

I'm gearing up to make a substantial investment of around $200k in Florida's real estate market in 2024, and I could use your insights.
I'm torn between Tampa and Orlando.

So, folks in the know, I'd love your input! Which of these Florida locations do you think holds more promise for investment, considering the current market trends? And within these areas, what property types would you recommend diving into for a solid investment?

Your advice would be greatly appriciated. Thanks in advance!

Renate (Petronella) Kerssens

3Reply
134 views

Most Popular Reply

Kim Meredith HamptonBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · St Petersburg · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
2y

Renata 

As many have said, you can’t go wrong either way. I have offices in both locations and own properties in both Orlando and St Pete/Tampa. Although, I will say I lean more towards the Tampa MSA. The unemployment is low, has the highest occupancy for office buildings across the US, which means the area is fiscally very healthy. You can enjoy both Tampa and Pinellas counties right across the bridge, lots of beaches, water activities, all kinds of events happening, pro teams like the Rays and Bucks and no state income tax.

Happy to help talk through what your buy box would look like

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.