Seeking an investment property in Orange County, CA

Seeking an investment property in Orange County, CA

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 6 votes

Posting this question for my friend: I'm looking to buy my 1st real estate property in OC and around area; my goal is to buy a single family house as a primary residence, do some upgrades and then rent it out. I'd like to keep its budget around $800-900k. Does anyone have any recommendation on which areas or neighborhood in OC and nearby areas would have a good potential for appreciation and perhaps in the long run a positive cash flow? As an alternative, I can also look for a property out of state, is that something you guys would recommend instead? if so, which cities or states? Appreciate an advice. 

0Reply
23 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Hi Ali, 

    I think Orange County is a great spot to set down roots and acquire a highly appreciable asset down the road. I’d be happy to help your friend find a place out here. Most anything coastal OC is starting around 1mm, but that is mainly for the land and the home itself will most likely need a lot. 
    on the other hand there are some pretty nice homes in the 8-900 range that you can find that aren’t too far away from the beach. 

    I’d need to ask a few more questions to dial in exactly what it is that they are looking for. Feel free to DM me their preferred contact method, or they are welcome to reach out to me directly as well. 

    Cheers! And Happy Investing!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.