Loan Servicing Companies in Washington State

Loan Servicing Companies in Washington State

Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2022 路 2 posts 路 0 votes

I am a new investor and am interested in creative financing for subject 2 transactions coupled with Seller financing.  I am located in the Greater Seattle, WA area.   While building a relationship with the Seller鈥檚 agent they disclosed a family member was not paying rent and it is the reason why it was on the market for so long. 

Question I have is, has anyone used Evergreen Note Servicing (https://notecollection.com/washington-note-servicing) in Puyullap or can recommend other loan servicing companies in the Pacific Northwest?  


Not 馃挴% sure how to determine a good servicing company but want to make sure I do it right the first time.   I believe the rules and regulations may vary dependent on state so want to find a company within the state of Washington.  If I am incorrect about that, feel free to let me know.

0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor 路 VA 路 Member since 2015 路 21k+ posts 路 19k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mary Crawford:

    I am a new investor and am interested in creative financing for subject 2 transactions coupled with Seller financing.  I am located in the Greater Seattle, WA area.   While building a relationship with the Seller鈥檚 agent they disclosed a family member was not paying rent and it is the reason why it was on the market for so long. 

    Question I have is, has anyone used Evergreen Note Servicing (https://notecollection.com/washington-note-servicing) in Puyullap or can recommend other loan servicing companies in the Pacific Northwest?  


    Not 馃挴% sure how to determine a good servicing company but want to make sure I do it right the first time.   I believe the rules and regulations may vary dependent on state so want to find a company within the state of Washington.  If I am incorrect about that, feel free to let me know.


     FCI, Landhome and SN Servicing service loans there. While Evergreen is out of WAshington state, they are not licensed to service loans in washington according to 

    Consumer Access - Company (nmlsconsumeraccess.org)

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Seattle, WA 路 Member since 2022 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    2y

    Thanks @Chris Seveney!  It is good to know Evergreen is not licensed to service loans within the state.  I appreciate you sharing this information with me.  I will check out and obtain more information on FCI, Landhome and SN Servicing today. 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor 路 VA 路 Member since 2015 路 21k+ posts 路 19k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mary Crawford:

    Thanks @Chris Seveney!  It is good to know Evergreen is not licensed to service loans within the state.  I appreciate you sharing this information with me.  I will check out and obtain more information on FCI, Landhome and SN Servicing today. 


     You can call them and ask as maybe you do not need to be licensed in that state, but my guess is you do.

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.