Asking price for a property I own

Asking price for a property I own

New to Real Estate · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 32 votes

Is there anyone in the Seattle area willing to let me know how much I should be asking for a property I own? 🙏🙏🙏 

I have asked this question before, but everyone who got a hold of me was more interested in seeing how low I would go… That is not helpful.  Obviously, I want as much for it as possible :)

I just really need someone’s expertise to inform me if I am asking enough. 

Thank you in advance If you are willing to give me a little bit of your time!

Lisa

0Reply
63 views

Most Popular Reply

Russell BrazilBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Lisa R.:

@Dru Hill

Thanks Dru, but I am selling it myself.

Lisa

You should hire @Beth Traverso to sell it. 

Youve already illustrated one major pitfall in selling it yourself. You dont know how to price it or even who you should be asking for help in doing so.

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.