Selling my 12 unit Property in Chicago Area

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Great Lakes, IL · Member since 2024 · 81 posts · 27 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Geoffrey Robinson:

    Hello,

    I'm interested in selling my 12-unit building in Chicago but I would like to sell it on my own. Can anyone suggest any platforms appropriate for listing a property on my own? Thank you!

    Hey Geoffrey ,
    My name is John Pointer a real estate wholesaler from Illinois I have a couple Investors who might be interested! If interested please let me know!
  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    @Geoffrey Robinson you can list it here on BP on the classified section. You can also list it on LoopNet if you are looking to sell by owner. Where is it located? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Geoffrey Robinson:

    Hello,

    I'm interested in selling my 12-unit building in Chicago but I would like to sell it on my own. Can anyone suggest any platforms appropriate for listing a property on my own? Thank you!


     LoopNet and Crexi. Do you have a marketing package you could share? Recent improvements, financials, etc.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.