New Agent in the Raleigh and surrounding areas!

New Agent in the Raleigh and surrounding areas!

Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville NC- Raleigh, NC · Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 10 votes

Hello Biggerpockets!

          My name Is Victor Hernandez I am a new Agent with Keller Williams Platinum located in Garner, NC. I do work in surrounding areas also Raleigh, Cary, Garner, Knightdale, Smithfield, and much further Jacksonville , Surf City, Topsail. I'm new to selling real estate but I've been investing in real estate for about 3+ Years now and want to continue building my portfolio. 

 With that being said I'm currently looking for anyone who is interested in listing or buying a property. I'm a well rounded individual and will do everything in my power to help you get what you want. Don't hesitate to take action and reach out to me by commenting on this post or by sending me a direct message.

Thank you BP

Victor Hernandez

1Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi Victor - Let's connect. I am not too far away in CLT but am not limited to the city boundaries. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.