Property Manager · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2014 · 135 posts · 13 votes
Hey ... I could use some suggestions
After contacting a home owner a few weeks ago and coming to an agreement on the phone, we left the conversation with him trying to get his final payout from the fha mortgage company, and me putting a lock box on the home (with his permission) to stop intruders
He said 7 to 10 days in my second phone conversation with him.
Two weeks later i call to see where we are at and no one answers.
I left a message for the home owner to call me back , this was 5 days ago.
Kinda feels like i am getting stalled right now!
How would you go about resolving?
Its a fairly good deal. I think i made a mistake by not getting under contract straight away.
Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
12y
Never make assumptions. Any of a millions things, including he changed his mind which is only one of a million, could have happened. I've had sellers go cold for months only to find out Auntie Mildred died 2,000 miles away and they had to go deal with that. Yeah, sometimes they just change their mind, but a lot of times life gets in the way and the deal isn't a priority to them like it is to you.