New to Real Estate · Dallas, TX · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 1 vote
Hey guys! Currently on the lookout for duplexes or triplexes in the vicinity of College Station. If anyone's aware of any promising deals worth exploring, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could share the details with me. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Rental Property Investor · College Station, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y
We have a wide range of duplexes in College Station. Some go for $700k plus and are designed as high end student rentals and others, in Bryan, sell for $200k but need a lot of work. DM me and I can see if we can find what you're looking for.
New to Real Estate · Dallas, TX · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 1 vote
2y
Quote from @Account Closed:
You can try reaching out to local real estate agents as they often have access to off-market properties. You can also browse real estate platforms like Zillow or Realtor.com for potential listings in your desired area.
We have a wide range of duplexes in College Station. Some go for $700k plus and are designed as high end student rentals and others, in Bryan, sell for $200k but need a lot of work. DM me and I can see if we can find what you're looking for.
Hi Gregory! That sounds like quite a variety! I'm definitely interested in learning more. Could you please provide additional details about the duplexes available in College Station? Specifically, I'm curious about the amenities and any potential investment opportunities.