Where and how to Download the right real estate assignment contract?

Where and how to Download the right real estate assignment contract?

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello,

I'm looking to wholesale a home. I have a few potential prospects. I'm just having a hard time finding wholesale contracts. I've found a few online though I'm looking for one that has

-property description, condition, purchase price, closing date, default clauses, insurance contingency, risk and loss damage, adjustments

Do I need all of this and if so where should I get it?

0Reply
58 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • MO · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    2y

    @Ryan Daniel McCabe you have some of the big items. You need to have a mutual release clause for emd, the right to record the contract, the right to assign, and how to handle arears. I can help you out and would love to connect.

  • Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 362 posts · 109 votes
    2y

    Hi Ryan, You can find wholesale contracts online or through real estate investing resources. It's essential to ensure that any contract you use complies with local laws and regulations governing real estate transactions in your area. Consider consulting with a real estate attorney to review or draft your wholesale contract to ensure it adequately protects your interests and complies with applicable laws. Additionally, networking with experienced wholesalers or joining real estate investor groups may provide valuable insights and resources for obtaining wholesale contracts tailored to your specific needs.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.