Are there 30 year 2nd mortgage options out there? DSCR?

Are there 30 year 2nd mortgage options out there? DSCR?

Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes

I have a 4 unit with a $460k mortgage at 3% that's worth now $800k. Wondering if there are DSCR options for 2nd mortgages where can pull out for example just $100k without refinancing the first mortgage? I see fixed rate HELOCS but seem to max out at 20 years?

Not looking to do this just yet but likely next year and want to gather my options. Hoping to use this strategy to get more capital to help scale into some larger rehab projects.

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    I know we don't offer DSCR 2nds, but yes to 30 year seconds. I just closed one for a customer. The do exist.

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    Nice! Doug can you shoot me a PM with your email? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.