Getting to know Denison TX as a potential market to invest

Getting to know Denison TX as a potential market to invest

Real Estate Agent · East Texas · Member since 2020 · 53 posts · 14 votes

Hello, I am looking into investing in the Denison area. There seems to be a lot of growth and the potential to be a great market to invest in. A couple questions that I have are.. Is it a good market for long term rentals? Is there a decent market for flips? And for anyone who has rentals there, are you getting good tenants? The crime rate seems a touch on the high side, but there is a ton of investing going on. Hopefully the area keeps getting fixed up and those things will improve!

0Reply
29 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Hi Connor, I'm a local here in Sherman. I'm not an investor yet but can refer you to someone who does flips here. There are many long-term rentals, and rents are relatively cheaper here but considering the current interest rate market I am not sure how well they're performing. If you PM me, I can share the contacts with you.

  • Real Estate Agent · East Texas · Member since 2020 · 53 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    @Edna Mensah I will message you, thank you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.