Using AI Agents on Brokerage Websites for 24/7 Inquiries?

Using AI Agents on Brokerage Websites for 24/7 Inquiries?

Member since 2025 · 20 posts · 4 votes

Been thinking about the constant challenge agents face balancing active clients with the steady stream of website inquiries that come in at all hours. It feels like a potential bottleneck, especially for questions about specific listings or general market info that pop up late at night or when agents are out showing properties.

Agents are notorious at not picking up their calls. Coming from a marketing background observing brokerage web traffic and lead flow, it seems like many potential contacts might slip away if they don't get a quick answer. There should be an AI agent in a form of a chatbot that has access to the internet and the realtors listings, so it can answer the users inquiries and also extract the user's contract data, so the agent can close them later on.

I have spoken with realtors and investors about using an AI agent and they are either scared that AI will take their jobs or are afraid that it might say something foolish. Currently, AI agents are going to empower workers and if it has access to proper data it drastically lowers the chance that it will say anything outlandish. 

This leads to an idea I wanted to float here: What are people's thoughts on using more advanced AI agents directly on brokerage websites?

0Reply
31 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Charlie MacPherson:
    One issue I see is the "relationship disclosure" or whatever for of that your state requires.

    Here in Maine, the agent is required to present a form disclosing the relationship to the buyer upon the first meeting to discuss real estate. 

    If your bot can do that, OK.  Problem solved - as long as the state accepts that as a valid disclosure.

    On to the REAL problem.  Agents not picking up calls, emails or texts.  

    I am actively looking for a winter place to live in for a few months of the winter here in Maine.

    I have messaged individual agents in TX, LA and FL.  I have looked at listings and NOT messaged them through Realtor.com or Zillow, so they wouldn't get charged $50 or more for a lead.

    Some have not responded  for over a week, which is bloody astonishing.

    It seems to me that this is the root of the problem - agents who don't respond to their public-facing emails.  They SHOULD respond within minutes, not days.  And many don't respond at all.

    I have reached out to two through Zillow and Realtor.  They respond quickly - but they're not the listing agent.  That's who I want to talk with, because I have detailed questions about the property.

    I have to say, this few weeks of trying to find a property - as a former Realtor - has bee supremely frustrating.

    If you want to fix something, this is a good place to start.

    That's part of the reason, why I want to add a chatbot that can answer your queries. 
    The chatbot (AI agent) will have access to the internet and the listings data thus it can proficiently answer your questions. The chatbot has been installed on couple of brokerages' websites, we will see how it goes from there. 
     

  • Member since 2025 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    I am actively partnering with 5 design partners, to integrate an AI agent in their workflows. Some of them have it on the website, and some of the use cases also include integrating with the CRM tools they use. I am currently in the beta phase, where I am looking to partner with more clients and understand the pain points.

    Some pain points that I have researched - 

    1. like you said, some of the clients drop off because of decreased responsiveness.

    2. segmenting the leads based on their intent. Also asking basic qualifying questions, such as pre-approval letter.

    3. answering FAQs by the clients.

    I have observed it saves around 70% of realtor's time, giving them more time to close more deals per month.

    What are some other pain points that you have experienced?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.