• Investor
  • Lakewood, WA
Votes |
How do I find good......

Richard Gaston
  • Investor
  • Lakewood, WA
Posted Apr 15 2014, 01:06

Left that last part blank because its all encompassing. I am trying to build a good team but I do not know how to do the search. I have posted in other posts that I have basically done this before, but when I did it everything was basically already in place. I found a Mortgage Broker who was really flexable and got me No Doc Loans, and I had wholesalers who sold me the houses. Lawyer was provided my the Broker and the Wholesalers as well as everything else. I basically did not need to build up a team. I was also a Real Estate Agent for Long and Foster Realtors in Maryland, one of the most prestigous RE firms on the East Coast. Now, no RE License so I need an Agent that works for or has worked with Real Estate Investors, and a Contractor with crew who specializes in almost everything, I am also going to do some of the work, I have some skills I can put on the table such as Gyping, Decking, Drywall and Painting (old school style, no paint gun lol). Now I am sure if I get a good Real Estate Agent they already have an attorney they use for the closings as well as the other parts of the team. My main question is how do I do a search and what questiosn do I need to ask without sounding stupid lol...