How Are You Finding Deals in Cali market?

How Are You Finding Deals in Cali market?

Real Estate Agent · CA · Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 11 votes

Hey everyone,

I’m an investor and licensed agent working across California (mostly SoCal, Central Valley, and Bay Area), and lately I’ve noticed sellers getting a lot more flexible (especially on properties that need work). Seems like we’re finally shifting toward a buyer-friendly market in a lot of areas.

I’m still active on off-market deals, so I see a good amount of distressed or discounted stuff moving quietly. Curious how others are sourcing lately, what’s been working for you?

Are you still doing direct mail, cold calling, agent connections, wholesalers, auctions?

Would be cool to compare notes and maybe connect with others still actively buying. I’m always open to sharing leads or seeing what others have in the pipeline.

What kind of deals are you seeing right now?

0Reply
32 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Modesto, CA · Member since 2023 · 192 posts · 77 votes
    1y

    Mostly cash buyers and owner-users with SBA. A lot of investors are sitting on the sidelines, the few who are actively purchasing are getting deals on value-add and have experience.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.