Advice on how to score my first deal

Advice on how to score my first deal

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm new to real estate investing, but I feel I'm ready to jump into my first property. From my understanding for commercial real estate they usually want 20% or more down, but I've seen there are ways around that. My credit is good and my business is structured, Could going straight for a 100 - 300 unit complex be accomplished? And what would be the best way to go about it? I'm super motivated and ready to make it happen! 

0Reply
34 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes
    1y

    Your unit count aspirations may be too high. Those providing loans will want to see experience on smaller properties. Consider starting with a ten unit property first then grow your way up 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.