Shouldn’t Buying a Home Be Easier by Now?

Shouldn’t Buying a Home Be Easier by Now?

Real Estate Agent · FL · Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Hey BP community đź‘‹

Curious to hear your thoughts on something that’s been bugging me...

In 2025, we can hail a ride, order groceries, and transfer thousands of dollars instantly—all from our phones. But when it comes to buying or selling a home, we’re still juggling emails, chasing down docs, dealing with delays, and trying to coordinate half a dozen people at once.

Even experienced investors I know still describe closings as “organized chaos.”

It feels like the industry is long overdue for a reset—one that brings simplicity, clarity, and real-time visibility into the process. I've been working on something in this space, but more than anything, I want to hear:

  • What’s been your biggest headache in buying or selling a property?

  • Do you think the entire process should be centralized through a single platform or app?

  • If a new tool made it dramatically easier—start to finish—would you trust it?

I believe there’s a massive shift coming soon that will change the way the world handles transactions forever. Would love to hear how others are feeling about the state of real estate deal flow in 2025.

Let’s discuss 👇
— Joshua Small
Founder & CEO | CloseHive

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes
    1y

    I wish I could purchase a new build home online where all prices are transparent 

  • Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Joshua Small:

    Hey BP community đź‘‹

    Curious to hear your thoughts on something that’s been bugging me...

    In 2025, we can hail a ride, order groceries, and transfer thousands of dollars instantly—all from our phones. But when it comes to buying or selling a home, we’re still juggling emails, chasing down docs, dealing with delays, and trying to coordinate half a dozen people at once.

    Even experienced investors I know still describe closings as “organized chaos.”

    It feels like the industry is long overdue for a reset—one that brings simplicity, clarity, and real-time visibility into the process. I've been working on something in this space, but more than anything, I want to hear:

    • What’s been your biggest headache in buying or selling a property?

    • Do you think the entire process should be centralized through a single platform or app?

    • If a new tool made it dramatically easier—start to finish—would you trust it?

    I believe there’s a massive shift coming soon that will change the way the world handles transactions forever. Would love to hear how others are feeling about the state of real estate deal flow in 2025.

    Let’s discuss 👇
    — Joshua Small
    Founder & CEO | CloseHive

    All of your benchmarks are fungible goods/transactions. Accordingly, your question is misplaced. Why are you comparing unique, complex, goods ( houses) to groceries and taxi rides? Why would you think them comparable?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.