Looking for real estate agents in Metro Atlanta

Looking for real estate agents in Metro Atlanta

Member since 2025 · 37 posts · 20 votes

I am looking to further invest in the metro Atlanta market, my strategy is a combination of MTR/LTR near hospitals and healthcare. I'm looking to do a deal this year and every year to scale for equity as I'm early.

My timeline is in the next two months as I'm rehabbing my first property before owner occupying the next. 

Is there anyone you've worked with or who is a wisened investor themselves?

1Reply
27 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Hi Helen!

    I am a broker + realtor in metro Atlanta with 10+ years of experience. I have several investor and am myself a home investor as well. Would be great to connect and chat about your strategy and investing needs!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.