New? Try Using "Key Words" To Be Notified of Posts - I Track "Creative" for instance

New? Try Using "Key Words" To Be Notified of Posts - I Track "Creative" for instance

Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Bigger Pockets gives you the opportunity to track important posts.

For instance, I track “Creative”, “CA”, “AZ”, “TX” along with other words. So each time someone posts about those items or places I get a notification. 

You can too, and it isn’t difficult to set up

First click on your icon in the upper right hand corner of our screen.

Click on image to enlarge

.

.

Then click on Settings 

Make sure you SAVE YOUR CHANGES, and you’re done!

Now, you will receive notice anytime someone writes using that keyword.

NEXT > > >

To find your keyword Posts

Go back to the upper right corner and click on the Bell

.

,

** Click on Keyword Alerts **

You are now smarter than a rocket scientist.

If you liked this information, leave a like and let me know. :-)

0Reply
71 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Ken M.:

    Bigger Pockets gives you the opportunity to track important posts.

    For instance, I track “Creative”, “CA”, “AZ”, “TX” along with other words. So each time someone posts about those items or places I get a notification. 

    You can too, and it isn’t difficult to set up

    First click on your icon in the upper right hand corner of our screen.

    Click on image to enlarge

    .

    .

    Then click on Settings 

    Make sure you SAVE YOUR CHANGES, and you’re done!

    Now, you will receive notice anytime someone writes using that keyword.

    NEXT > > >

    To find your keyword Posts

    Go back to the upper right corner and click on the Bell

    .

    ,

    ** Click on Keyword Alerts **

    You are now smarter than a rocket scientist.

    If you liked this information, leave a like and let me know. :-)

    Key words are the solution to get things you are interested in, to show up in your alerts.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.