Licensed Soil Scientist Needed right away - Gaston County, NC

Licensed Soil Scientist Needed right away - Gaston County, NC

Murilo SantosPro Member
Reseda, CA · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I am working to develop 3 new homes in Gastonia, Gaston County, NC, but have just received bad news that my land will not pass a soil test/perk.
It has an existing septic system on Lot 507 , for only 1, 2bdrm home and the County did not approve for us to expand or replace it.
I would like to see if there are any possible options of using an engineering system here for the septic system? There is currently city water.

Murilo Santos

0Reply
45 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    11mo

    I typically reach out to the local jurisdiction and see who they have on their roster for alternative design systems, as I would rather use someone who has already gotten something passed in that jurisdiction already.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Murilo SantosPro Member
    OP
    Reseda, CA · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    11mo

    @Chris Seveney

    Thank you Chris for your help. I will discuss with my GC.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.