Purchasing a Townhouse in Washington, DC SE

Purchasing a Townhouse in Washington, DC SE

Investor · VA MD, NC · Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 17 votes

Hey investors just purchased a 4/2.5 townhouse in Southeast DC and wanted to connect with a few local active investors. I currently have a 40 unit portfolio in Baltimore that I have been slowly selling off and have purchased before in District Heights and Fort Washington with great results. I Would love to share some best practices and resources and just hear what others are seeing/doing in the DC market any and all quadrants of the city.

Also wondering where the best RE meetups are locally for the DC market?

I live in Fairfax, VA so I am local to the market. I look forward to connecting

0Reply
74 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fairfax, VA · Member since 2017 · 183 posts · 58 votes
    10mo
    Quote from @David Hathaway:

    Hey investors just purchased a 4/2.5 townhouse in Southeast DC and wanted to connect with a few local active investors. I currently have a 40 unit portfolio in Baltimore that I have been slowly selling off and have purchased before in District Heights and Fort Washington with great results. I Would love to share some best practices and resources and just hear what others are seeing/doing in the DC market any and all quadrants of the city.

    Also wondering where the best RE meetups are locally for the DC market?

    I live in Fairfax, VA so I am local to the market. I look forward to connecting


    Hey David, 

    I also live in Fairfax, invest in Baltimore and looking to offload to a better market. Would love to connect! 

    Daniel 

  • Investor · VA MD, NC · Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 17 votes
    10mo

     Daniel that's great to hear and it's a small world. Send you a dm with my contact info to connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.