Looking for a Good Insurance Broker in New Jersey

Looking for a Good Insurance Broker in New Jersey

Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey BP community,

I’m looking for recommendations for a solid insurance broker in New Jersey who works with real estate investors (1–4 units / small multifamily).

Ideally someone familiar with investment properties in general; not just owner-occupied homes.

If you’ve had a good experience with someone in NJ, I’d appreciate the referral. Thanks in advance.

0Reply
69 views

Most Popular Reply

Bo SmithPro Member
Hinton, WV · Member since 2026 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
7mo

One thing I learned - make sure they understand your strategy, not just "investment properties." BRRRR and flips need different coverage during rehab vs rental. Are you doing any renovations that might need builder's risk?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Insurance Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 297 posts · 122 votes
    7mo

    My agency is located in Orlando but writes investment homes all over the country. We have access to 5-6 carriers in New Jersey if you're interested. 

  • Bo SmithPro Member
    Hinton, WV · Member since 2026 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    7mo

    One thing I learned - make sure they understand your strategy, not just "investment properties." BRRRR and flips need different coverage during rehab vs rental. Are you doing any renovations that might need builder's risk?

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 411 posts · 148 votes
    7mo

    I have several insurance brokers/agents depending on the asset and strategy that's I've personally used for my own portfolio in NJ. Happy to connect you.

  • Real Estate Agent · Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2013 · 186 posts · 71 votes
    7mo

    Rocco Esposito  973-284-1083

    Let  him know that I shared his info with you

  • Specialist · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2017 · 418 posts · 126 votes
    7mo

    @Joseph Feldman is your NJ guy! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.