Looking for a GREAT Broker to work for

Looking for a GREAT Broker to work for

Shawn RosePro Member
Investor · NJ · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 8 votes

Hello BP Community!

I am in the process of making a career change.  After working in the the private sector healthcare and private equity, with a focus on finance/operations and sales, and investing in real estate for the last few years myself, I am getting ready to take my state exam this Wednesday for my NJ real estate license.  I'll also be taking my classes to get my NY and PA license within the next 60 days.  I am looking for a GREAT Broker to work with and am looking to see if anyone in the community has any recommendations of anyone for me to reach out to.  I live in Somerset County, I hustle my A** off, am extremely tenatious, love working as part of a greater team as well as individually, and am really excited for this next phase of my professional career.  I would love and appreciate any broker referrals.  Given my history any my goals, I am also looking forward to working with many of you in this community as you transact your future investment endeavors. 


Thank you all in advance.  It is amazing to me a part of such a great community!


Shawn 

1Reply
65 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7mo

    Hi @Shawn Rose If you have a history of investing you will be in a good spot to start strong with real estate career.  Happy to connect and help point in right direction.  At the end of the day the right Brokerage depends primarily on you.

    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
  • Shawn RosePro Member
    OP
    Investor · NJ · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    7mo

    Hi @Shawn Mcenteer!

    Thank you!  I am excited to take on this new venture.  I will reach out to you to connect.  I really apprecite it.  

    Thanks again!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.