Tax Liens & Tax Deeds

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    6mo
    Quote from @Robert Hamilton:

    Has anyone invest in Tax Liens & Tax Deeds, if so how did they do?

    You can buy thease porperties for 90% off from the countys.

    I typically get 2 to 3 houses that turn into tax deeds and then I turn them into rentals.
    I have done very well over the years and I no longer work as an Electrical Engineer and my wife quit her job as a manager at a local hospotal because the rental inco.e.from tax lien sales has dwarfed out w2 job income.

    I also own a good many of these houses in a Self-directed ROTH IRA which makes all the rental income from these houses tax free for forever.
  • Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6mo

    I done some Tax Liens in florida to collect the interest, and I did.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.