How to sell a commercial building

How to sell a commercial building

Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 3 votes

I have an off market commercial building for sale with a tenant already in place, Ive only been soliciting it in Facebook groups doesn't really yield much, does anyone have any recommendations how else to market this building?  Maybe some WhatsApp groups? or some local commercial real estate communities? 

0Reply
77 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McCormickPro Member
    Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
    6mo

    Hey @Moses Peterso I am on the board of CFRI, the local chapter of the natioanl REIA. I have lots of contacts locally that are buyers, wholesalers and commercial agents. If you'd like to message me with details, maybe I can help.

    Best of luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.