Credit repair for rental property purchases

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Oklahoma City · Member since 2020 · 258 posts · 139 votes
    5mo

    @Julio Miranda I'd recommend chatting with some financial advisors that may be able to help for free and advise more particularly on your situation. They can also assist you with a financial plan in order to grow personally in order to buy rental properties.

    With rental properties, you may still be able to purchase properties with private or hard money, but if you plan on keeping and refinancing at the end - it will be of great importance to improve your credit in order to obtain more affordable financing. If you don't go that route, better credit can still help you obtain cheaper financing on the purchase whether you go the traditional route or commercial loan option route.

    If you need further recommendations let me know if want contacts. I'd also research more online as there can be great resources to learn for free in order to improve your credit. I have some freebies I can send your way too.

  • Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5mo

    Thank you and yes that would be great. I have been listening to the podcast and reading about rental properties.  I know that more likely i would do house hacking for my first purchase.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.