ISO Agents that have investor buyers

ISO Agents that have investor buyers

Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hello BP Community!

I have recently started a campaign in Georgia and TN to buy properties (mostly distressed). It has been going great and I currently have a contract (with 3 more to come) in less than a month. The issue I am having is finding buyers as this is a new market to me. Looking to create relationships with a few agents that I can send my flips to market to their investor/flipper clients!

0Reply
253 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 941 votes
    1mo
    Quote from @Nicholas Olney:

    Hello BP Community!

    I have recently started a campaign in Georgia and TN to buy properties (mostly distressed). It has been going great and I currently have a contract (with 3 more to come) in less than a month. The issue I am having is finding buyers as this is a new market to me. Looking to create relationships with a few agents that I can send my flips to market to their investor/flipper clients!

    Nice work getting multiple contracts that quickly, Nicholas. If you’re looking to expand your buyer network, I’d also keep Midwest investors on your radar. I work with buyers in Ohio who are actively looking for distressed and undervalued opportunities, and I’d be happy to connect if you have deals that fit their buy boxes. It could be a good way to add another exit strategy without relying solely on the Georgia and TN buyer pool.

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1mo

    I would join local FB groups and post details in there.

    • Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 2 votes
      1mo

      Do you have any recommendations? I joined a couple but they aren't quite as active as the ones in the northeast

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.