I don't know because I'm from Cali. Have you tried reaching out to a few mortgage lenders in the area? That would provide you with a good idea of who's good fit for your RE endeavors.
I don't know because I'm from Cali. Have you tried reaching out to a few mortgage lenders in the area? That would provide you with a good idea of who's good fit for your RE endeavors.
Best of luck.
hello jordan,edreid here,there really are no investor friendly banks in baltimore,i am a commercial mtgf broker in baltimore,if you have good credit it is best for you to go conventional,if not you are looking at hard money,baltimore is a great place to invest especially if you are looking for buy and holds ,you can get 25% to 30% cash on cash returns even using hard money,if you have any questins about financing or investing in baltimore feel free to emaul me [email protected]