Does this exist? Research tool.

Does this exist? Research tool.

Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

We ran a property we were looking at by our HML not to long ago. He sent us back a very detailed analysis. It included population statistics, growth, aerial photos of the land, ARV, school district reports, salaries, details of the property, home prices in the area, history of taxes on the property, assessed values of the home, and land. It was a very detailed synopsis of the property and made selling it a breeze. Is there a website where I can run all of those reports and have it presented neatly? I would assume this is something that can be generated on MLS. I am more curious if there is a way for me to do it being an individual and not an agent. I'm waiting to hear back from my HML on how he made it in the mean time.

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    Most likely this person got their data from a multitude of websites, not just one.  

    Zillow or Trulia, county and or city data sites.  

    You can find all this info if you look or know where to look.  

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    Thanks @Curt Davis that is what I thought. I was hoping there was a software or website where I could just look up the info but looks like I'm going to have to actually put in some work here.  

    :)

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 744 votes
    12y

    @Ryan Dossey

    Experian business solution put out a report like you are talking about with the owners name, address, sales history, school district reports, salaries, details of the property, home prices, and list all your neighbors address and their names, and how much they paid for their property.


    Joe Gore

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.