Looking for an investor friendly Realtor in Abilene, Texas?

Looking for an investor friendly Realtor in Abilene, Texas?

Investor · Abilene, TX · Member since 2013 · 36 posts · 14 votes

Hey BP! I'm looking to network and also work with other investors in the Abilene, Texas area.. I'm slowly building my investment properties, as well. I love to help others find deals and go over numbers. Looking for others who want to take advantage of the great market we have here!! 

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Valparaiso, FL · Member since 2014 · 374 posts · 76 votes
    11y

    Hey @Nicole Grant have you thought about making a website that showcases some potential proprieties? 

    Paul

  • Investor · Abilene, TX · Member since 2013 · 36 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    I hadn't thought about that, but thats a great idea! @paul schuw

  • Anchorage, AK · Member since 2011 · 37 posts · 7 votes
    11y
    Hi, Nicole Keller. Do you have any property management companies in the area that you would recommend?
  • Investor · The Woodlands, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Nicole Keller Are you still active in the Abilene market? I live in Houston, but am interested in acquiring some properties near ACU.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.