Any multi units or properties for sale in North Phoenix ?

Any multi units or properties for sale in North Phoenix ?

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 0 votes

Hello does anyone have any multi units or properties they want to get rid of in the North Phoenix area? PM me please 

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 922 posts · 336 votes
11y

Go to your local HUD site and look at the number of properties that are renting. If you see a property or properties that have a high vacancy, take the address down. Take that address and do a search on it. Find out who owns it and let them know you want to buy. Some of the most motivated people I have seen is a landlord who is losing money and stressed out.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 922 posts · 336 votes
    11y

    Go to your local HUD site and look at the number of properties that are renting. If you see a property or properties that have a high vacancy, take the address down. Take that address and do a search on it. Find out who owns it and let them know you want to buy. Some of the most motivated people I have seen is a landlord who is losing money and stressed out.

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Gerald Harris:

    Go to your local HUD site and look at the number of properties that are renting. If you see a property or properties that have a high vacancy, take the address down. Take that address and do a search on it. Find out who owns it and let them know you want to buy. Some of the most motivated people I have seen is a landlord who is losing money and stressed out.

     Thanks a lot Gerald I will get to work, how do you contact them ? Mail letters ? 

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2010 · 52 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    Frank,

    I speak with a lot of multifamily owners on a daily basis. What are you looking for?

    If you would like to talk in more detail, send me a PM.

    Patrick

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Patrick O'Sullivan:

    Frank,

    I speak with a lot of multifamily owners on a daily basis. What are you looking for?

    If you would like to talk in more detail, send me a PM.

    Patrick

     Sent you a PM 

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Account Closed might be able to give you some insight 

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Joe Fairless:

    @Account Closed might be able to give you some insight 

     Thanks you guys are good help. Cameron do you do have any properties for sale in Phoenix? 

  • Appraiser · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    Hi Frank! I am an appraiser that specializes in multifamily in Phoenix, and I am located in Mesa. I don't offer properties for sale. Instead, I analyze data to determine what market value is or other values based on investor preferences. Like @Joe Fairless  said, I can provide you insight of current market dynamics. I would need to ask you a few questions to understand what your game plan is and how you would like to approach the market.

    You can also ask me any questions you would like. I'm happy to help. I also have references for brokers and property managers. 

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 193 posts · 37 votes
    11y

    @Gerald Harris

     Do you have a link to get to the Hud section for apartment vacancies? I have not been able to find that information. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.