Investing Question

5 Replies

I have a question:  Whats the best way to grow/invest $15,000 cash?

That's a VERY vague question.  There are a multitude of ways of investing money.  Obviously, this site is focused on real estate investing but there are still numerous avenues in this field as well.  It depends on what you want to do.

What's the best car you can buy for $30,000?

Are you looking for the safest?  the fastest?  are you looking for a second job?  how many hours a week are you going to put into it?  should it be passive income?

Safest... go drop it in a savings account.  It's federally insured so very safe... but you'll collect about 0.03% interest on it.

Fastest?  Go to Vegas and bet on black... you can double your money with the spin of a wheel (course you could lose it too, so do your own risk analysis!)

In seriousness, read around and ask a more focused question.  Lots of people to help here but no one that's going to tell you exactly what YOU should do.  That's for you to decide.

Originally posted by @Joe Villeneuve :

That one's easy... Mine ;)

Originally posted by @Nathan Emmert :
Originally posted by @Joe Villeneuve:

That one's easy... Mine ;)

You could be right:)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you