So Which Laptop/Tablet is Best for Newbie Realtor?

So Which Laptop/Tablet is Best for Newbie Realtor?

Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Just getting started in real estate and need to purchase the

best device for "on the road" with clients!  Any advice on what

works best in the field?  Also, the best buy?

Thanks so much for your help or direction!

Sarah

0Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Mooreville, NC · Member since 2008 · 139 posts · 58 votes
11y

I have an app on my iPad that let's me view and edit MS Office documents.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Mooreville, NC · Member since 2008 · 139 posts · 58 votes
    11y

    You can get an iPad for about $300.  Those work well.

  • Real Estate Investor · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2014 · 258 posts · 90 votes
    11y

    You can get a lap top for almost $100 now days. works great and can get a power charger even to your car.

  • Rental Property Investor · MA · Member since 2014 · 420 posts · 213 votes
    11y

    As @Rob Caldwell said, I use iPad for client meetings(I work in software) and it is great.  

  • Contractor · Rockville, MD · Member since 2014 · 423 posts · 135 votes
    11y

    I have a iPad (second to latest generation) and a laptop.  If you're just showing videos/pictures or taking notes, the iPad works fine.  If you plan on using Microsoft Office, it's pretty awkward at editing Excel spreadsheets or Word docs so for those functions, I don't care for it.  It's possible the non-iOS tablets are better in those regards as the ease of portability and features is a big advantage over a laptop.

  • Investor · Mooreville, NC · Member since 2008 · 139 posts · 58 votes
    11y

    I have an app on my iPad that let's me view and edit MS Office documents.

  • Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Wow!  I'm so grateful for everyone's advice!  I will be getting on Amazon this week to compare iPads ... I certainly never expected such a great consensus!!

    Thanks to everyone!!

    Sarah

    ...PS .. Rob ... I would like to know name of your

    IPad app for word docs!  Thanks!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.