Anybody investing in Killeen, Texas?

Anybody investing in Killeen, Texas?

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 113 posts · 30 votes
I have an opportunity to invest in Killeen, Texas. I live an hour away. I'd like to hear from others who are investing there or who have information about it. Thanks in advance, Dan.
0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Billy ConesPro Member
    Harker Heights, TX · Member since 2014 · 98 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    Yes I have been looking at SFR and MFR in Harker Heights and Killeen areas over the last couple of months, primarily foreclosures deal for personal investments @Dan N. 

  • Greg H.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Broker/Flipper · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    I have been investing there since 1989. Great rental market and flipping is viable at lower price points although properties take longer to sell on average. Feel free to ask any questions you may have

  • Contractor · Temple, TX · Member since 2014 · 379 posts · 164 votes
    11y

    I like the rental opportunities in Killeen with all of the soldiers.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.