Looking for a Hard Money Lender in Orlando

Looking for a Hard Money Lender in Orlando

Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 25 votes

i am looking at making my first buy and hold in a condo in Orlando the bank is requiring 20% down however I can only come up with 10%. Does anyone know a hard money lender that can finance the other 10% on a short term loan?

0Reply
16 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Holiday, FL · Member since 2013 · 571 posts · 221 votes
    11y
    You can try contacting Jim.  [email protected]  He's from near Clearwater but maybe you're in his radius?  I have had only limited dealings with him so far - but all have been positive.

    stephen
    ----------------


    Originally posted by @Juan Duque:

    i am looking at making my first buy and hold in a condo in Orlando the bank is requiring 20% down however I can only come up with 10%. Does anyone know a hard money lender that can finance the other 10% on a short term loan?

  • Real Estate Investor/Syndicator · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 109 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    @Juan Duque Shoot me a message I would be interested depending on the amount.

  • Investor · Oldsmar, FL · Member since 2013 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Hey, I'm new to this but I'm curious how this would work. Wouldn't a HML want to be in first position on the property since they are basically only lending on it's value? Wouldn't this conflict with the bank obviously being in first position in this situation? I'm don't understand why a HML would be willing to put themselves in a position behind a bank. Maybe I am missing something.

    Thanks.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Zamir Kazi hi Zamir! Just saw your post, are you still into hard money lending? I have a deal I am trying to finance and I would love to talk to you about it.
  • Real Estate Investor/Syndicator · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 109 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    @Jason Cobb Yes I am, send me some details in PM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.