What contract or forms do I use for wholesaling deals in NC?

What contract or forms do I use for wholesaling deals in NC?

Wholesaler · Whitsett, NC · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Please let me know what official forms I need to get a seller to wholesale property to me and what forms do I need to sell that contract to a buyer.

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Redding, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I'm curious as to this as well. I'm not sure if it's state specific, but looking for same documents in CA. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    You guys there are plenty of generic forms. Even some here under the FilePlace. However you are better of paying an attorney the few hundred dollars to actually draft you something. You don't want to be holding an online template in your hands in front of a judge if _____ hits the fan. We use a from based off of what can be found here that has been tweaked/approved by several attorneys. 

  • Redding, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Ryan Dossey:

    You guys there are plenty of generic forms. Even some here under the FilePlace. However you are better of paying an attorney the few hundred dollars to actually draft you something. You don't want to be holding an online template in your hands in front of a judge if _____ hits the fan. We use a from based off of what can be found here that has been tweaked/approved by several attorneys. 

    Thank you very much. I really appreciate the help!

  • Wholesaler · Whitsett, NC · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Yes. Thank you for the advice. I want all of my transactions to be air tight so I was a little sceptical about using the online forms I keep seeing. So an attorney would work. But if you all have one I can use please email to [email protected]. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.