What contract or forms do I use for wholesaling deals in NC?

4 Replies

Please let me know what official forms I need to get a seller to wholesale property to me and what forms do I need to sell that contract to a buyer.

I'm curious as to this as well. I'm not sure if it's state specific, but looking for same documents in CA. 

You guys there are plenty of generic forms. Even some here under the FilePlace. However you are better of paying an attorney the few hundred dollars to actually draft you something. You don't want to be holding an online template in your hands in front of a judge if _____ hits the fan. We use a from based off of what can be found here that has been tweaked/approved by several attorneys. 

Ryan Dossey, Real Estate Agent in IN (#RB15001099)
Originally posted by @Ryan D.:

You guys there are plenty of generic forms. Even some here under the FilePlace. However you are better of paying an attorney the few hundred dollars to actually draft you something. You don't want to be holding an online template in your hands in front of a judge if _____ hits the fan. We use a from based off of what can be found here that has been tweaked/approved by several attorneys. 

Thank you very much. I really appreciate the help!

Yes. Thank you for the advice. I want all of my transactions to be air tight so I was a little sceptical about using the online forms I keep seeing. So an attorney would work. But if you all have one I can use please email to [email protected] 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.