Having fast cash avail for purchasing out of state

Having fast cash avail for purchasing out of state

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 86 posts · 21 votes

Hello All,

I am based in Los Angeles and working with a wholesaler in TX. We missed out on a deal yesterday because of a group showing of a home and the other party in attendance wrote a check on the spot. 

I am wondering if there is a way to SAFELY have funds accessible to my agent/wholesaler in case we decide we want to put a deposit down right away... I suppose Paypal could work... Any other suggestions or recommends?

Thanks!

Tom Camarda

Los Angeles, CA

90065

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 446 posts · 197 votes
    11y
    Why's wrong with the check used by the other person in your previous experience? Or, you could both have a Chase account or a Capital One account, both allow free instant transfers between accounts held there by different people. Those are just the two I'm aware of, sure there are others.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.