Orlando neighborhoods

Orlando neighborhoods

Investor · San Diego · Member since 2011 · 56 posts · 11 votes

Hello, I would like to purchase an investment property within 200K price range in Florida, and I am exploring Orlando area . I prefer newer homes in good neighborhoods that can generate good cash flow. I would appreciate any suggestions on what neighborhoods I should explore.

1Reply
66 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 551 posts · 159 votes
11y
Originally posted by @Payal Z.:

Hello, I would like to purchase an investment property within 200K price range in Florida, and I am exploring Orlando area . I prefer newer homes in good neighborhoods that can generate good cash flow. I would appreciate any suggestions on what neighborhoods I should explore.

Payal,

How old can you go and still fall into the newer classification? New construction in the $200k range would take you out of Orlando proper into the outskirts. 

The first time homebuyer homes with good schools would be a bit in lower price range and might mean an older house but will have better cashflow. 

You may have luck near the Lake Nona area or in Avalon Park. Both are very desirable neighbourhoods that may command a bit more in rent and have more recent construction. 

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Brokerage/Vacation Homes/Short Term Vacation Home Rental Marketing · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 159 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    Payal -

    Private message me, and I will send you a pro forma statement, which will show income and expenses for a vacation rental near Disney World here in the Orlando area.

    Keith

  • Florida · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Hi @Keith Courtney would it be possible for me to have access to your Pro Forma Statement? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.