Looking for Real Estate Agent New Albany, Indiana

Looking for Real Estate Agent New Albany, Indiana

Investor · Bonney Lake, WA · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 8 votes

Is there anyone who knows a good real estate agent in Floyd County , Indiana.  Need one that works with investors.  Zip code is 47150, New Albany Indiana.  I thought I would start with the bigger pockets community first. :)))  

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 19 votes
    8y

    @Jami Morton I'd love to help you. I'm a licensed agent in IN and KY and grew up in New Albany.  I own my own rental property in New Albany and work with several other investors in that area.  Feel free to private message me! 

  • Investor · Louisville , KY · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Jami Morton  I would recommend Cameo Bennett!  She knows New Albany and the market really well and is a great agent!! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.