I am finnaly putting the React System to rest (Enter if you dare)

I am finnaly putting the React System to rest (Enter if you dare)

Wholesaler · Appleton, WI · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes

If you haven't see it by now there is a system out there called React. Reverse Engineering Assignable Contract Terms. Now when you first watch the videos of the React system you might say Heck no this can't be right. The React System claims you can get anything under contract even if its close to, at, or above the full retail price. Now your thinking what I am thinking who in the right mind would pay cash for a house above its full retail value. As Well as in CASH! Which the react system claims they have people that will pay ALL CASH for all these transactions. Well my friends I had a friend buy the system and gave me his password. Also note the reason he bought the system is because he knows somebody personally in Milwaukee, Wi making tens of thousands of dollars off of the system. Half of the react system is terms with lease purchase which some of you already know. And the other half is dealing with Cash.

Now the problem comes in when your dealing with a seller that wants no terms and all cash... Where are you going to find the cash? Well I gave up on the react system because I couldn't find people that would pay all cash. TIL a few days ago. Now the react system goes off the basis that you have to get a house that is 100,000 over the median price of the area your looking at. They say even if they seller wants full retail price or more GET IT UNDER CONTRACT. No matter what!!! Now the The react system Ive come to realize is designed mostly for you to send the deals to them. They negotiate with the seller and find them the buyer and split the deal with you 50/50. Now in the react system they don't mention at all on how to find these cash buyers that will pay full retail or more... Why is that?

Because if they were to tell you where to find these cash buyers you WOULD NOT NEED THEM! Thats the Secret Sauce!!!! There are 100s of thousands of buyers that will pay cash full retail price.I can tottaly assure you the React system is 100% right on its ability to generate your multiple deals a month and making 10k or more on retail houses.  But these buyers are part of a special elite that you would not even have the chance to breath on unless you had money like Ron Legrand or Jon and Stephanie. The reason this system has been downgraded and looked at as unrealisitic is because all of us here have not being around people that have 100s of millions to billions of dollars. You have to release yourself from inertia and use a piercing eye to understand these buyers are right under your nose.

With that being said anyone that wants to team up and get some V.As rocking and start flipping deals without having to worry about 65-70 Arv. I am only giving this information to people that want to team up.

0Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 1 vote
8y

i have a question for you devonte

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Frederick, MD · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I have been trying to get as much info as possible on this system. I've watched their videos and been called by their sales team. I would love the opportunity to learn more about this and team up on some deals

  • Real Estate Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2008 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Devonte Moericke, sounds like a sales pitch to me.  You might want to check your grammar (your vs you're).  I suspect your profile is fake and written by an English as a 2nd language person.

  • Josh C.Pro Member
    Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    If buyers want to pay all cash at retail price why doesn't this company with unlimited money just buy the whole MLS? Those are at retail priced already. Why do they need you? I guess to give them 15k. That's why.
  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    i have a question for you devonte

  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 201 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    Where do people get 15k from? It is really a win win. They are wholesaling but instead of a person getting a small fee like usual since their buyers and others i know are paying full retail the difference is split between member and company..to be honest i didnt care what they made just as long as i made money. I was skeptical a friend joined i brought fsbo deal to him i knew lowest etc, very good deal. I would bring for a part of profit. All owners have a minimum but what they end up with usually higher they get paid the highest number at closing. When my friend paid me I knew it worked.I used part of what I made and joined. We both are killing it. I have no clue how it doesn't work for people. I saw a comment about sellers want cash where to get cash from. Simple answer how they would anyway from buyer..as far as member coming up.with cash they dnt need to. Basic wholesaling wholesaler doesn't have to come up with the money unless can't find qualified buyer. Why you have buyers first. Basic stuff i see how some haven't made it anywhere with them they dnt understand basic wholesaling , newbie I guess I dnt know. They even keep.preaching how you dnt need them can do alone. Deals they mention are everywhere I found 4 more following week. Easiest system I have ever seen and cost effective 

  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 201 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    I see where somebody said they dnt show you how to find cash buyers if they do why would they need the member. i had many buyers some full price buyers before my friend introduced me to them. They just said what I already knew. They say during free training many members are doing deals on their own without them keeping all profit. I was skeptical brought friend a deal to see if they could manage I knew homeowner. If it worked I knew they were legit I dnt take peoples opinions if I can see for myself through somebody else. I have yet to see something people don't complain about. Alot of what I see people dnt pay attention make difficult . I ask them to let  me use their system. They say it dnt work, I use it and it works they go I dnt understand lol. As far as paying full price in cash I asked one if my buyers that pay full price why they said same thing Jon says , appreciating etc. Same with people go where you supposed to get cash to buy home. You have buyer's lined up you dnt have to worry. Reverse wholesaling 101, first step . yet I see people hustling to find buyers, friends did that. Many lack comprehension skills, like school people go everyday study hard and still fail. 

  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 201 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    Josh you are missing the point..they mentioned it on the 36 minute training video. Makes perfect sense the more deals people bring to them and can see for them the more money they would make. When you have money you want as many deals coming as possible all over the place. Key word to understand in business, "leverage". Sure they gv up some but multiple deals by thousands adds up quick plus deals they get.. Deals like crazy in hidden markets, systems wnt pick up alot of it. I admit for some they dnt need them, could do themselves. For others like myself, so many deals good to have somebody else to negotiate for me and have extra buyers etc. Systems only as good as people using them. If I had millions like them I wouldn't just rely on a system I would have boots on the ground too. I have even seen people complain about trainings that costs 200 bucks, buy cd's etc yet so many have a $1000 cellphone or $200 Jordan's lol. 

  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 201 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    They do train on where to find buyers so people can do on their own. When I first got started in just googled cash buyers and interviewed them some made full price and i saw some from bandit signs saying they paid full price. Cash buyers pay full price or above for one main reason appreciating deals. Spend 400k and values go up lets say 10% annually 5 years they made 200 grand plus rents if they choose to buy and hold. Another reason to avoid interest just pay cash. Some cash buyers aren't investor normal home buyers that would pay cash rather than financing thus saving thousands . that works for cars too, finance 101.

  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 201 posts · 56 votes
    8y
    They wouldn't want to buy the whole mls. They mentioned they want somebody to look at the deals briefly before officiately putting in a offer and once with buyer. They are in Florida they dnt have enough man power if somebody had a deal in new York or some where. Why they have boots on the ground..I think the problem is so many judge people offering stuff so much that they dnt pay attention to what the people are saying. Many peoples comments on why this or that is answered in their video,to try to get people to team up with them.
  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 201 posts · 56 votes
    8y
    Unlimited money they have is no good with no boots on the ground. They are in Florida they can negotiate a deal in Cali, but somebody has to look at deal to make sure no surprises before being put under contract. They dnt have the man power for that , they would need offices in every state, nobody does would need way too many people. I would say they have the worst negotiation team. I had a few recently I had to put under contract cause it takes them forever to contact somebody . dnt know if they are not saying the right things when leaving messages etc cause they say homeowner wnt call them back. Yet they call me back next day or same day when I leave message. I had to put a few under contract myself. Some homeowners say they never called smh. A friend sent several deals 15 days ago and still nothing.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.