Indianapolis Inspector referral needed.

Indianapolis Inspector referral needed.

Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 77 posts · 5 votes

I need to find an Inspector in Indianapolis that will do an Air Pressure Test on the water pipes for an REO. The bank will not turn the water on because of a burst pipe in the dining room. They dont know it, but I am going to put a temporary seal on it for the inspection so that an Air Pressure Test can give me the health of the rest of the plumbing.

If it doesnt hold, I know I have more than just a burst pipe to worry about. If it does hold, we are good as gold. 

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 17 votes
    11y
    Rock solid home inspection in Indianapolis is a great company. Ask for Todd.
  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 623 posts · 155 votes
    11y

    I'm personally a big fan of Curtis Gregory, he's done a few inspections for me and gotten me VERY detailed reports rather quickly. I'm happy to give you his number but I'm not sure he'd want me to post it on the forum. DM me, he's worth it. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.