How do you see yourself Mr. Investor - RE Agent

How do you see yourself Mr. Investor - RE Agent

Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 63 votes

I've seen many debates on here about the advantage/neutral/disadvantage of having a RE license.  I've chosen to get a license. Probably because I went through 2 bad realtors that just don't get the passive investment strategy and the art of finding a good deal.  Heck, I don't have it down pack either, but I'm willing to continue to learn.

The question - Do you find people are more skeptical of realtors and their motives when trying to negotiate a deal. Since you have to disclose to the world you have a license. Also as a realtor, is their a sense of bravado because you passed a test and have access to MLS?

Just interested in knowing how the RE Investors see themselves after becoming an RE Agent.  Keep it real! :)

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 63 votes
    11y

    My test is scheduled in 30 days.  Class requirement complete.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.