Looking for Investors in Danville, VA area

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 9 votes
    10y
    Hello, are you selling? In looking to purchase and flip in Danville.
  • Flipper · Jeannette, PA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Jamane Y. Oscar Lopez Hello, I'm interested in the Danville va market. I am looking for a reasonable opinion on the area, as well as any local information. I'm interested in investing and other aspects of real estate, and could help you to arrive at a solution that benefits both parties. Please send me a private message so we may talk further.
  • Rocky Mount, VA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello ! I am very new to investing and I have landed my very first investment property in Danville, VA. nothing is finalized yet BUT once everything goes through I would like to see what an experienced investor would do with this property. I cant say anything specific on the property but it is around the Danville community college area just to give you an idea. If you would please send me a message because I would love to talk with you, and anyone else who is interested in such property. Also, I will be starting a new construction project soon in the Roanoke/Danville area if anyone is interested . Like I said this is my very first investment property and I have been blessed with an amazing opportunity to start the season off right, so all help and advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance .

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.