Anybody investing in Jessup, PA?

Anybody investing in Jessup, PA?

Landlord and Real Estate Agent · West Orange, NJ · Member since 2011 · 67 posts · 38 votes

Hello all,

I received a call from a yellow letter I sent out over a year ago. They are in Jessup, PA and I am not really familiar with that area. Is anybody out there investing in Jessup, PA, or in Lackawanna County?

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Clarks Summit, PA · Member since 2013 · 66 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    @Doug Minton

    Jessup can be hit and miss, depends exactly where in Jessup the property is. There are some nice areas and some not so great ones but in general i would say it is a B to B- area.  

  • Landlord and Real Estate Agent · West Orange, NJ · Member since 2011 · 67 posts · 38 votes
    11y

    @Florian N. Thank you sir! I assume that you are investing in that area, correct? Or do you invest in some other towns in Lackawanna county? 

  • Clarks Summit, PA · Member since 2013 · 66 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    @Doug Minton

    Not in Jessup currently, but in Lackawanna. I live not that far from Jessup and have friends living there.  

  • Landlord and Real Estate Agent · West Orange, NJ · Member since 2011 · 67 posts · 38 votes
    11y

    @Florian N. Awesome! Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.