Looking for wholesalers in the Dallas, TX Area

Looking for wholesalers in the Dallas, TX Area

Allen, TX · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 22 votes

I'm looking to network with wholesalers in the Dallas, Texas area. Any recommendations? Also, is there a website that is specific to DFW area wholesalers and Investors? 

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Sachse, TX · Member since 2015 · 223 posts · 66 votes
11y

@Jason Jones I am not a wholesaler but you may want to post what you are looking for. 3-2 or 3-1, rental or flip, as well as what area and price range. I would also reach out to @Hattie Dizmond. She just recently bought a good deal to BP that I stupidly didn't move on. Great price and almost across the street from a college.

Best of luck.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sachse, TX · Member since 2015 · 223 posts · 66 votes
    11y

    @Jason Jones I am not a wholesaler but you may want to post what you are looking for. 3-2 or 3-1, rental or flip, as well as what area and price range. I would also reach out to @Hattie Dizmond. She just recently bought a good deal to BP that I stupidly didn't move on. Great price and almost across the street from a college.

    Best of luck.

  • Allen, TX · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    @Chance Housos, Thank you! Are you involved in any REI groups or meet-ups for RE investors here in the DFW area? I'm looking to find a group to get involved with. I'm planning to attend the NTA-REI meeting next week.

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 32 votes
    11y

    @Jason Jones There is a event going on November 18th in Dallas.Its called the Real Estate Investing Social Club. It's free to attend. The last event they hosted was very nice (according to word of mouth.) I will pm you thedetails. 

  • Investor · Sachse, TX · Member since 2015 · 223 posts · 66 votes
    11y

    @Jason Jones I have been to the Dallas REIA but it wasn't my cup of tea. I would be interested in attending the social club if you could send me the information @Bara Nwokoma. I know there is also NTAREI. I have not been to a meeting so I have no opinion on it.

  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    There are hundreds of wholesale groups in this area...a lot of the best ones hang out here on BP...and are always eager to assist.  You came to the right place!

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Chance Housos:

    @Jason Jones I am not a wholesaler but you may want to post what you are looking for. 3-2 or 3-1, rental or flip, as well as what area and price range. I would also reach out to @Hattie Dizmond. She just recently bought a good deal to BP that I stupidly didn't move on. Great price and almost across the street from a college.

    Best of luck.

     LOL...that one went pretty quick!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.