I'm trying to help out a fellow investor

I'm trying to help out a fellow investor

Real Estate Investor · Chino, CA · Member since 2015 · 147 posts · 18 votes

I'm help a fellow investor who's looking  for property to but Here is the description of what he wants.I'm looking for Orange County sfr or condo under a 1mil. Buyer wants to buy two properties before end of year to fix & flip. Off market only. 


One buyer wants Newport Beach or Costa Mesa under 2.5 mil. Sfr, 3000+ sqft, single story. 

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    10y

    The best way to find off market opportunities will be to mail directly to home owners or to go door-to-door. Finding something before the end of the year could be challenging.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.