Buy and hold - Where do you find/found bargains

Buy and hold - Where do you find/found bargains

Newbury Park, CA · Member since 2015 · 157 posts · 121 votes

I am from SoCal and I am looking for good areas out of state to invest.  I was wondering if you guys would be willing to share the areas where you find/found your cash flowing bargains (multifamily). I am still a newbie to real estate investing and I just moved to the US 4 years ago so I don't really know all the hot spots. Maybe we can accumulate a list that can help other investors with the same question. 

Thanks,

Michael

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · La Puente, CA · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I'm new and in search of the same...one way I can think of is to find out which areas have the most turnkey providers and review their numbers.  This may give you a rough idea about whether the area is worth looking further.  Please take into consideration of neighborhood class/property tax/home insurance cost/vacancy rate, they can all affect your decision making process.  Good luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.