Delinquent tax list in Harris County TX

Delinquent tax list in Harris County TX

Investor · Crosby, TX · Member since 2014 · 124 posts · 72 votes

Has anyone had any luck getting a delinquent tax roll from Harris County? Every time I try to call them they keep directing me to the tax sale. I cant seem to make them understand that I am looking for people who just owe back taxes but still own the property. Any help would be much appreciated!

1Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lafayette, LA · Member since 2015 · 152 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    @Chris McDaniel don't they post it on hctax.net?

    I thought I remembered them posting it on there a few years ago? It's been a while so I may be wrong...

  • Member since 2024 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    @Chris McDaniel

    Hey, a few years later. Were you ever able to find a way to get your hands on that list? I've been finding the foreclosure / pre foreclosure site but not owners who still own the property. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.